The aim of technology is to make everyday tasks easier and simple. Modern ways to do the same thing with less effort is the call of the day, and scientists and businessmen are constantly competing against one another to devise perfect solutions to make things better in all spheres of life. Technology has invented the use of internet, online apps, smartphones and a lot of other things that are now impossible to live without.
Recharge of mobile phones, bill payments, online ticketing for air travel, online booking for hotels, etc. are now as convenient as switching on the television and changing channels. Every day, there are newer and upgraded apps that are coming up with tons of offers and cashback options. There are apps like Paytm and Mobikwik that offer instant and quick recharge by just following a few simple steps.
Here’s a step-by-step guide towards successful recharge of a mobile phone:
1) Create an Account: You need to have a valid email ID to proceed. If not, create an email account first and then register yourself on sites like Paytm using a strong password which cannot be easily guessed by anyone else.
2) Sign in: This means logging into the app by providing the email ID or the registered mobile number.
3) Select Your Network Operator: Many mobile network operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL and Reliance have entered the market. Choose the network you are on to proceed with the recharge
4) Enter the Amount: If you are using a prepaid connection, there are many plans from Rs. 50 to Rs. 500 which come with various offers and promo codes. Select the one most suitable to you.
5) Choose the Payment Method: Gone are the days when you needed to go to the bank or ATM to have cash to recharge your account. Now, you can enter your card details along with the password to proceed with the payment. Another way to make payment is through net baking or the wallet. In the latter, you need to maintain balance in your account without having the enter your card details every time you log in. This is a more convenient method and apps like Paytm use the wallet feature for their users’ convenience.
Once the payment goes through, you are notified in a minute about the transaction via a text message. This way, you can keep a track of your bank balance through digitized payment method which is way more convenient and simple.
The online payment method is a cost-effective method as well. There are no extra payments that need to be made except the money you want to pay for a successful recharge. In some cases, you are also notified of cashback offers in which some percentage of amount is transferred back to your wallet or bank account. All you need to do is enter the promo code as provided to you by notifications of the online app and get assured returns within 24 hours.