If you’re fed up of spending a fortune on shaving or waxing products, then perhaps you’ve already considered a Laser Hair Removal Treatment. If you haven’t considered it before, here’s why you might.
- If you’re a bit on the hairy side and perhaps hairy in hard to reach, or sensitive areas, then you might be fed up of shaving or waxing on a regular basis.
- It might surprise you to learn that just about all areas of the body are safe for laser hair removal treatment. This includes the lips, underarms, legs bikini line, arms and hands.
- Whether you’re male or female, you might not like shaving, and want a permanent solution to the problem. Although waxing is longer lasting than shaving, it isn’t permanent, so still needs doing on a fairly regular basis.
- You might have unsightly hair or hair in rather embarrassing places on your body that hinders your daily life. This might mean that you’re prevented from wearing the clothes you want to wear, or restricted in the clothes you can wear.
- It’s not just women that are having this sort of treatment. Men who don’t like shaving, or have hairy chests or backs are increasingly more likely to have this sort of treatment. In addition, sports people such as cyclists might benefit from it too.
- This process is a very safe one, and the Microdermabrasion clinic you choose should be able to provide you with their certification and tell you more about the equipment they use, in order o put your mind at ease.
- Laser hair removal treatment is very effective, and most people see between 80 – 90% less hair growth than before.
- Thanks to the fact that it’s almost permanent, laser hair removal treatments are very popular, and have a great reputation. As the technology progresses, the success rate is likely to improve to be even better than the current 80 – 90% success rate.
- For most people, as few as 7 – 10 sessions are required. These sessions are usually 4 – 6 weeks apart. This is because it takes time for the hair follicle to die.
- You might think that this sort of procedure would be quite painful, but it causes very little discomfort at all. Cold air is blown on the skin in order to cool it in order to provide more skin protection.
Now you know more about this treatment; if you want an almost permanent way of getting rid of hair, why not choose a Laser Hair Removal treatment?